- Remove all existing turf in the area to be renovated.
- You will need 250 pounds of Profile™ Field & Fairway™ or Turface® MVP® for every 100 square foot area to be mixed uniformly 6 inches to 8 inches deep.
- Evenly distribute soil conditioner across area.
- Rototill 6 inches to 8 inches deep into entire area.
- Roll or lightly tamp the blended soil to firm it up and make sure it is level with the surrounding area if you are seeding and slightly lower to compensate for the additional thickness of the sod.
- Consult your distributor for seed/sod selection and installation program.
To learn more about soil mixes see the "Basics of Soil Science for Growing Turf" section. To learn more about selecting a soil conditioner see the "How to Select a Sports Field Conditioner" section.