Build Your Mound and Plate Right
No two areas of the diamond receive more abuse and constant wear than the pitcher’s mound and batter’s/catcher’s boxes. Make sure they are built and properly maintained with Turface® Professional Mound Clay®, Turface® Mound & Plate All-Purpose Clay® and 5-Star™ Packing Clay.
Professional Mound Clay is finely engineered to the highest specifications:
- 100%, high-density pure virgin clay delivers long-lasting performance
- Shredded material is ideal for shaping mounds
- Pliable construction makes it easy to mold into just the right form
- Red is durable and possesses a high level of plasticity; molds together easily
- Gumbo Gray possesses a high level of tackiness; enhances its bonding strength
Mound & Plate All-Purpose Clay outperforms other products in its class:
- Sand/clay mixture is an affordable, easy-to-use alternative packing clay
- Excellent additive to soft, sandy areas of the infield to firm them up for safer footing and consistent ball hops
5-Star™ Packing Clay delivers performance and value:
- High density – red clay material with a high silt and clay content for strong bonding during installation
- Ready to use – just open the bag, pour, and pack
- Durable – stands up to high levels of on going wear, even with larger athletes
- Versatile – used at all levels of play and from coast to coast
- Available in bulk truckloads; 50-lb. bags or 2,000-lb. super sacks
Choose the solution that works best for your performance needs and budget:
Professional Mound Clay
|All-Purpose Clay||5-Star™ Packing Clay|
A premier, 100% virgin clay featuring high density for superior durability and unmatched wear resistance; also offers easy pliability and shaping on mounds or around home plate.
An affordable sand/clay mixture for mound and plate construction and repair, or to amend sandy infields. Requires lower maintenance than high-clay products for easier management.
A reliable, high-density mound and plate clay that’s easy to install and maintain – at a competitive price.